Aviation experts specialising in the repair and refurbishment of Aircraft Structures, Flying Surfaces, Nacelles and Interiors.
With the combined workshop area of over 80,000 square feet IMT acts to provide the top quality and cost effective repairs nationwide. Along with the workshops the company also works on several Special Projects in an effort to adapt to the ever-changing industry.
Some of the projects include:
- LTA support across Nacelles, Surfaces and Flying surfaces with component pool for urgent situations.
- Spread repair costs on core capabilities (structures, nacelles and flying surfaces) through repair agreements based on flying hours.
- R.E. Development to reduce cost and TRT times.
- Part 21 Developed repairs for out of limits and high cost damage.
- PMA development through partnering with experienced manufacturers.
- On wing repairs for AOG requirements, reducing down time.