Inspired thinking for the global market.
Inter-Tec Services Limited is a leading design, analysis, certification, problem- solving and training specialist serving aerospace clients around the world. The company has a highly experienced and skilled technical team that consistently rises to customers’ challenges to produce exacting and quality results across an extensive range of aircraft and helicopter platforms.
Inter-Tec gained EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) Part 21 Subpart J Design Organisation Approval for Modifications and Repairs on aircraft and helicopter types in July 2012. Their reputation with EASA and ability to deliver robust and compliant design solutions has grown throughout the last 5 years, which now places us as a highly capable and mature Design Organisation providing world class service to the global market. Due to their increasing presence in the Middle East, they added GCAA Design Organisation Approval in 2013, to serve their customers in the UAE. Inter-Tec also holds AS/EN9100 Approval, first gained in 2005, and currently working to upgrade to the latest Revision D.
You can expect:
- World class designers with extensive experience in conceptual and detailed design to ensure your structures, avionics & electrical installations, engine and APU nacelle, and interiors are robust, airworthy and fully integrated to your platform and mission requirements.
Your clients benefit from:
- Global airworthiness compliance: EASA Part 21 Subpart J DOA (EASA.21J.495), GCAA, FAR, JAR, BCAR etc.
- Our certification success on well over 400 modifications, upgrades and repairs, including STC’s.
Take advantage of:
- Advanced stress solutions on fixed wing, helicopter platforms, repairs, modifications and interiors.
- A wide range of analysis that covers Static Strength, Finite Element, F&DT.
Succeed further from:
- Our wide range of skill-sets and certification expertise.
- Upskilling and improving your offering to local and global markets.
- Our mentoring and training of your engineers in EASA regulations and DOA working methods.
Inter-Tec’s expert EASA Independent System Monitor (ISM) and Quality Manager can deliver training and consultancy, anywhere in the world, to keep your DOA team up-to-date with necessary Part 21 regulatory developments.
Some of the recent key projects undertaken by Inter-Tec include:
- Saab 340 Interior Refurbishment and Upgrade for Loganair
- Engine and APU Nacelle Structure Repair Solutions for Triumph Aviation Services Asia
- Internal and External Equipment installations on several helicopter types for both Heli-One and Babcock
- Several military aircraft and helicopter modifications (customer confidentiality must be preserved)